All products purchased from Staffs Fitness Ltd are manufactured to the highest possible standards. When equipment is received and used by the customer a warranty applies across most of the product range to give you peace of mind in relation to any purchase you should make.
The warranty period begins as soon as items are delivered to the customer.
Each product will contain information on the specific warranty periods.
Exemptions from the warranty:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect.
- Anything deemed to be normal wear and tear
- Damage resulting from items being used on inappropriate flooring or racks. For example Rubber Dumbbells should be stored on Dumbbell racks which feature saddles and soft edges to increase the lifetime of the product as seen with the “MYO strength Premium Dumbbell Rack”, and Solid Rubber Bumper plates should be used on lifting platforms which feature shock absorbent granulated flooring as seen on the “MYO strength Olympic Lifting Platform”.
- Any issues with superficial stickers, badges or end caps.
- Damage resulting from throwing or dropping products that are not designed for this purpose, including but not limited to Dumbbells, Barbells and Kettlebells. Bent handles on Dumbbells is a clear sign of abuse and may exclude the product from the warranty.
- Damage resulting from slamming products that are not designed for this purpose, including but not limited to Sandbags, Wall Balls and Medicine Balls.
- Any issues with flooring resulting from regular exposure to direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Chipping of the painted finish on products.
- Any associated carriage costs.
The warranty period will continue to be from the date of the original purchase rather than the date of the repair or replacement being supplied.
Warranties only apply to goods within Mainland UK.
Warranty Claim Procedure
If for any reason the customer does need to claim on the warranty for any item, the first thing to do is call Staffs Fitness Ltd and ask for the Customer Service Team. The team will log each individual warranty issue and ask for the following information:
- Order Number
- Photographic evidence
- Address details of exactly where the product is located
They will then process the customer claim through to completion, keeping the customer informed of progress as appropriate.