Refurbished Precor 846i Experience Recumbent Bike
The Precor 846i experience line recumbent bike features a strep-through build, making it easy for all users to mount. It is equipped with Precor’s LED console. The seat can be adjusted using only one hand, making it easy to adjust even during use and for all types of users. The steel frame is coated with a two-step-powder coating process to help prevent the machine from rusting. There are 25 different resistance levels ranging from 18 watts to 750 watts.
Dimensions: L 144.78 x W 60.96 x H 121.92 (cm)
Weight: 72.5748 (kg)
Max User Weight: 181 (kg)
- Exercise Programs: Calorie Goal, Cross Country, Custom, Distance Goal, Fitness Test ,Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Display Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time, Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Pedals: Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users.
- 3-piece crank: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered (Cordless)