Concept 2 Bike Erg with PM5 Console
The Concept2 BikeErg is the latest addition to our family of sport-based ergometers.
Dimensions: L 122 x W 61 (cm)
Weight: 31 (kg)
- Performance Monitor: Every BikeErg includes our most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5. The powerful PM5 provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride. The PM5 offers automatic “Just Ride” mode, or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor gives you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, cadence (rpm) and Calories and automatically stores this information. The PM5 uses power from 2 D-cell batteries whenever it is not being powered by the flywheel.
- Get Connected: The PM5 monitor on the BikeErg has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps. The free Concept2 ErgData app helps you track your workouts and can sync with the Concept2 Online Logbook. Third party apps, such as Zwift, can provide additional features to help keep you motivated. Smartphone Cradle included.
- Flywheel and Damper: The BikeErg uses the same flywheel design as our indoor rowers and SkiErg to create a responsive, continuous ride. The flywheel puts you in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel during the workout. This has a similar effect to changing gears on a bicycle. Opening the damper and letting more air into the flywheel is like shifting into a heavier gear. Closing the damper lightens the “gearing”.
- Adjustable Saddle and Handlebars: Both the saddle and handlebar positions are easily adjustable. You can set the saddle height with our secure and easy tool-free ratcheting system. The fore and aft saddle position and angle can be adjusted for custom fitting. The handlebars move up and down, and forward and back, and with three different handlebar riding options, you can easily find the setting that’s best for you.
- Customize Your Ride: Prefer your own set-up? The BikeErg fits most standard bike parts, so you can easily use your own saddle, handlebars and pedals for the ultimate personalized experience.
- Chain Free: The BikeErg uses high-strength Polygroove belts rather than a chain for a quiet ride. The belts are self-tensioning to help extend life and reduce maintenance.
- Lightweight and Mobile: The BikeErg’s aluminum frame makes it both light and durable, while caster wheels make it easy to move around. At just 68 lb (31 kg), it’s lighter than most other stationary bikes.
- Easy Assembly: The BikeErg requires very little assembly and we include all necessary tools and clear instructions with lots of pictures.
- Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain: Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
- Included with your Purchase: We include the following items with your BikeErg: Smartphone Cradle, BikeErg Product Manual with Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide, Tools and instructions for assembly
Frame: 5 years
Components: 2 years
Consumables: 2 years
Console: 2 years