Customer privacy is very important to Staffs Fitness Ltd and on this basis we put a number of safeguarding measures in place to ensure that customer information is protected.
Customer privacy is protected by us undertaking the following:
- Ensuring that cookies used on this site contain no personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised unless a customer chooses to give
- Customer information and e mail addresses will never be sold to third parties.
- Providing security around our web site. Including secure registration, unique customer
registration and payments taken through secure https:// connections. There is also the option to
visit our web site anonymously.
We may from time to time add customer personal information to our address book to enable us to provide customers with promotions and special offers or to help us improve either our site or customer service.
Where do the cookies come from?
- The software that runs this site may transfer a temporary cookie so it can keep track of what it's doing. As it's temporary it maybe deleted when you leave here.
- So that we can measure the popularity of products, where people come from and other general statistics, we use Google Analytic's. It may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not contain any detail on who you are.
If customers wish to remove cookies then go to AboutCookies.org for further information.
If you want to talk to us about this policy please contact us in any of the following ways:
- Telephone – 01538 387960
- Email at email@example.com
- In writing to Staffs Fitness Ltd, Springfield Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6EN
Updated on 21st January 2016