Professional athletes know all about training with a parachute but it’s a tool that can be used by everyone. Once you’ve finished developing explosive power you can pack up the parachute and step-in belt in the custom-designed carry bag.
- An adaptive air brake (air duct) keeps the chute stable when it’s in the air to reduce spinning and keep it flying straight.
- This chute attaches around the waist to ensure the contact point is always close to the user’s centre of gravity.
- Up to 11kg of force can be generated which is guaranteed to add some serious resistance to any cardio workout.
Standard Delivery Costs
Our standard online delivery charges are as follows:
- £0 - £50 = £6.95
- £50 - £99 = £12.95
- £99 - Over = FREE
- Small items will be shipped via Parcel
- Larger items will be shipped via Palletised Kerbside Delivery
This offer only applies to delivery addresses within England & Wales, all other areas will need to be quoted separately by a member of our sales team.
Within this offer items will only be shipped either via a parcel or palletised kerbside delivery service.
If you would like to discuss a delivery quote or premium delivery service, please call (01538 387960) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a quote.
Apply for Commercial Finance
Staffs Fitness offer commercial finance on all of our products. To submit an application please follow the steps outlined below:
- Download our Finance Application Form
- Complete the form with all relevant information
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
Once we have received your completed finance application a member of our friendly sales team will contact you using the details you have provided.
Alternatively click opposite to try our Finance Calculator.
* All applications are Subject to Status